What I Do
Download My Resume
• Identify, ideate and implement acquisition campaigns to attract top talent (Jr. to C-Suite)
• Create compelling candidate outreach to drive response from passive and active candidates
• Utilize online resources including LinkedIn Recruiter, portfolio and resume hosting sites, and social media
• Engage in external sourcing through networking, partnering with organizations, and hosting events
• Full-cycle recruiting management from initial outreach to prescreen, interviews, pre-close and post-offer
• Set metrics and manage data to analyze and optimize recruiting efforts
• Lead a high touch process for positive candidate experiences
• Ensure new hires are on-boarded and assimilate into their new roles
Hiring Manager Relations
• Partner directly with Hiring Managers to assess hiring needs, qualify job requirements, develop process, and compose job descriptions
• Consult to forecast staffing needs and implement workforce planning for retention
• Skilled in setting and managing expectations to build and maintain positive relationships and outcomes
• Strong track record of implementing new and fixing fragmented recruiting practices
• Advanced LinkedIn Recruiter skills; manage online job posts on major and niche sites
• Train new recruiters on sourcing strategies, client relations, and how to assess and interview talent
• Advanced ATS, MSP, VMS and CRM management experience
• Manage relationships with other staffing agencies and sourcing vendors
Sr. Executive Recruiter / Division Lead • AC Lion
New York City • Jan 2017 – Present
Manage talent acquisition for digital product companies ranging from start-ups to mid-size corporations across multiple industries. Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Executives as their point of contact for recruitment needs including sourcing talent, optimizing interview processes and candidate experiences, and implementing hiring strategies. Lead the Product Design and Interaction staffing practice and contribute to Product Management, Digital Marketing and other LOB recruiting.
Talent Acquisition Manager (Contract) • Volt Workforce Solutions
San Francisco • Jun 2016 - Dec 2016
Trained in technical recruiting while in-turn implemented training for technical focused recruiters to learn front-end interaction and design staffing. Applied recruitment KPI’s to maximize productivity and effectiveness. Implemented sourcing strategies and revamped submittal processes to expedite time to close. (This was an intentionally short-term contract while I prepared to move back to NYC.)
Lead Talent Engagement Manager • WunderLand Group
San Francisco • Apr 2015 - May 2016
Led Bay Area recruitment by creating and implementing successful talent acquisition strategies including a Pipeline Recruiting Process, which was adopted company-wide. Worked directly with hiring managers throughout entire process. Ranked as the Top Performer in the West Coast branch for nine consecutive months and in top ten company-wide for Q1 and Q2 2016. Achieved highest candidate placement rate and all-time most fiscally successful direct-hire placements in the history of the West Coast branch. Entrusted with management level reporting, led key meetings, and assisted in corporate training.
Sr. Digital Recruiter • The Creative Group (Robert Half Int’l.)
San Francisco • Feb 2014 - Apr 2015
Full-cycle recruitment in conjunction with account management. Recognized as the lead recruiter for the San Francisco office; was a company-wide Top Performer with a job placement ratio of 85% for contract and contract-to-hire roles; ranked in top quartile of peers.
Sr. Digital Strategist • PHD Worldwide (Omnicom Group)
New York City • Jan 2012 - Dec 2013
Led digital strategy as the key liaison between clients and internal agency teams for major accounts (GlaxoSmithKline, Carnival Cruise Lines, and Farmers Insurance). Worked directly with clients to develop and execute customized digital strategies, led project teams, timelines and budgets along with hands-on execution of digital campaigns. Successfully spearheaded GSK’s crisis management response during a 6-month product shortage across digital channels. Won the 2013 Social Media Icon Award for Best YouTube Marketing as the Lead Strategist for Abreva’s new product launch.
Group Sales Division Manager, Marketing and Ticketing • Paper Mill Playhouse
Millburn, NJ • Nov 2009 - Dec 2011
Managed the Group Sales division of the Ticketing Department. Implemented sales marketing through effective web and print advertising, email marketing, social media, and by attending trade shows. Generated significant revenues by creating and executing comprehensive business plans for marketing strategy and audience development.
Account Coordinator (Contract) • Situation Interactive
New York City • June 2009 - Nov 2009Worked directly with clients and internal teams to plan and execute marketing campaigns including SEO, social media, email, and OOH print-to-mobile, for major Broadway shows.
Who I Recruit
Digital Designers*, Digital Strategists*, Interaction Designers (UX/UI)*, Product Managers*, Project Managers*, Product Marketing*, Design Directors*, Marketing, Digital & 360*, Front End Developers (FED)*, Paid Search Specialists*, Ad Operations*, Social Media Professionals*, Data Scientists*, Account Managers*, Content Strategists & Writers*, Client Services*, Recruiters & Talent Acquisition*, C-Suite Roles*, QA Professionals, Data Analysts, iOS & Android Developers, Sales Teams, Account Management, Engineers, Tech. Program Managers, and More!
*Areas of Specialty